Thursday, September 2, 2010

My mini preview for the 2010 college football season

Hello followers of mosvoice!

I know it's been a while since I've picked up my pen, but I'm back after snapping out of another corporate-induced funk.

Today marks the start of the 2010 college football season and I think we can all agree that life is worth living again. That's no disrespect to the Rangers and their run towards the AL West Championship, but there's nothing like football-filled Saturday afternoons in the fall.

This year, I'm taking a little detour from the standard picks and predictions that you'd normally get from me. I'm still going to tell you who's going to win the big games every week, but I'm going to look more at the storylines and teams that will have a behind the scenes impact on how this season ends. (Think upstarts and upsets!)

Once again, it's great to be back for another college football season. With that said, let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment